Hurt at a Construction Site? Get the Help You Need Today.
It can seem like New York City is constantly under construction. It is no wonder that construction accidents happen almost every day. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a construction accident in Queens or anywhere else in the metropolitan area, the capable personal injury lawyers of Ginsberg & Katsorhis can help. Contact us today for a free consultation.
For more than three decades, our firm has helped accident victims and their families recover compensation for serious injuries. In construction accident cases, we are aggressive in seeking out potential sources of insurance coverage.
Ginsberg & Katsorhis: Personal Injury Lawyers in Queens · (718) 591-6900
Our attorneys represent clients who have suffered serious injury or have lost a loved one in a wide range of construction accidents, including:
- Falls from elevated platforms, ladders and scaffolding and falls down improperly guarded elevator shafts
- Construction site burns and electrocutions
- Accidents involving heavy machinery such as cranes
- Accidents caused by contractor negligence
- Injuries resulting from negligence on the part of clean up crews
- Injuries to workers and passers-by caused by falling debris or construction equipment
Our goal is to help construction accident victims recover full compensation for medical bills, ongoing treatment, time out of work and the pain and suffering caused by another's negligence. Ginsberg & Katsorhis has a reputation for aggressive litigation and for taking on the complex cases other attorneys turn down.
We invite you to call our law offices toll-free at (718) 591-6900 to discuss your case in a free and informative consultation with an experienced New York personal injury lawyer. You may also contact us by e-mail now for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Ginsberg & Katsorhis offers legal services for English, Greek and Spanish speakers.