Call Now for FREE Legal Advice

(718) 591-6900

Car Accident Attorneys

Get Answers to Your Personal Injury Questions

The trouble with accidents is that someone generally gets hurt, sometimes seriously. When your life has changed as a result of injuries you suffered in an accident that was not your fault, whether it was a car or a pedestrian accident or a slip and fall, the law office of Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C. can help you understand your rights and how to pursue a personal injury claim.

Call Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C. for a free initial consultation: (718) 591-6900 about your personal injury. Contact us online.

What to Do If You Have Been Hurt in a Car Crash or Other Accident

1. Seek medical treatment immediately, even if you are not in substantial pain. You may be in shock or something may be terribly wrong. Several clients have felt okay at first, only to end up with debilitating chronic pain later.

2. Seek counsel of an experienced accident attorney. Bring the police report and insurance documents so we can help ensure that all medical bills are paid under no-fault insurance. We help fill out the no-fault paperwork during a free initial consultation.

3. File a claim in a timely manner. New York no-fault law states that if you do not file a no-fault claim within a timely manner, less than two months after the accident occurred, you will be denied any benefits. We can start an action to preserve your right to make a claim.

When the Independent Medical Examiner Says You Are Okay and You Are Not

It is common for insurers to cut off treatment well before a person has reached a maximum medical improvement. We can help you get needed treatment and have the resources and experiences to overcome obstacles that insurers throw up to avoid paying for legitimate injuries and pain and suffering.

"The beauty of the law is that if you know the law and are experienced in all its aspects, you can frame a complaint or present the facts in a persuasive manner for any judge or jury." Lawyer Kerry J. Katsorhis.

Call (718) 591-6900. Contact us online.