Call Now for FREE Legal Advice

(718) 591-6900

Liquor License Counsel

Avoid Headache and Expense. Get Knowledgeable Nightclub and Liquor License Counsel.

In New York City, the path to opening a tavern, nightclub or cabaret is labyrinthine with regulations that seem designed to punish the business owner or entrepreneur. The New York State Liquor Authority can hurt taverns to the point of putting them out of business by imposing harsh penalties on the owners. There appears to be an unfair bias against bar owners in New York City. We can help you overcome your liquor licensing legal matter.

Call Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C. for a free initial consultation about your nightclub, tavern or liquor licensing matter at (718) 591-6900. Contact us online.

We have considerable experience obtaining liquor licensing for restaurants, whose owners turn to us for ongoing business matters.

Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C. has handled a wide range of business formation and liquor licensing legal matters and contract disputes for clients in Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island. Our clients own bars, restaurants, nightclubs, topless clubs and cabarets. We know liquor licensing law and we know it well.

Community Leader Knows How to Work With Community Boards

Lead attorney Kerry J. Katsorhis is a Queens community leader of longstanding and a former Queens County prosecutor with more than 38 years of legal experience. We know how to present information and persuade apprehensive community boards to help secure the approvals that bar owners and potential club entrepreneurs need to do business.

Did you know that you cannot open a bar across the street from a church? Did you know that if the space you are about to rent is on the city's problem list, you may have to wait two years to open? Do not lease your space until you speak with a knowledgeable liquor license lawyer.

Local neighborhood bar owners cannot afford State Liquor Authority disputes shutting them down every few days. We represent bar owners before the Liquor Authority and will exhaust all remedies, including taking article 78 proceedings all the way to the Court of Appeals to set aside an adverse decision.

Call (718) 591-6900 or contact us online today for a free initial consultation.