Business Law and Commercial Litigation
The Law Offices of Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C., has more than 45 combined years of legal experience in an office setting that emphasizes personal service and client attention. Located in Flushing, New York, we provide legal services to clients in Kews Garden, Flushing, Jamaica, Astoria, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Manhattan, as well as Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Our commercial litigation attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants involved in all types of commercial law transactions and disputes, including:
- Contract disputes — Our office provides highly skilled litigation of contract disputes, such as breach of contract, from beginning to end, including any subsequent appeals.
- Collections and repossessions — We can help your business collect on a debt or strive to protect you from repossession of your commercial property.
- Business formation — We help start-ups choose a business entity (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, LLP, S-corp, C-corp) and take the necessary steps to form the business from incorporation to drafting partnership agreements and corporate bylaws.
- Secured transactions — We provide services to lenders and borrowers involved in litigation involving secured transactions.
- Supplier and buyer disputes/Uniform Commercial Code litigation — If you are involved in a contract or sales/services dispute involving the UCC, we can protect your interests in court or alternative dispute resolution settings.
- Liquor licensing and disputes — From board approval to disputes involving the state Liquor Authority, our law firm protects liquor establishments' rights.
- Consumer protection — We are capable of handing disputes involving fair debt collection, deceptive advertising, lemon laws, failure to honor warranties, warranty of fitness disputes and other consumer protection issues.
- Lemon law — if you have bought or leased a car that does not perform to certain standards, you are entitled to a full refund or even replacement of the car. Our office is more than capable of handling any arbitration that arises out of these transactions for either plaintiffs or defendants.
- Mediation and arbitration — We are experienced mediation lawyers and arbitrators who can perform as either neutral parties or advocates in arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution settings.
Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C. — Skilled Commercial Litigation and Appeals Services in Flushing, New York
Ginsberg & Katsorhis is a family-run business that takes pride in the work we do for our clients. We have a history of providing high quality legal services to the people of New York and we intend to be here for you as legal advisers and counselors for a long time to come. If you need any type of commercial litigation services, do not hesitate to contact our Queens commercial litigation attorneys.